Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fave present?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I got 3 sets of banana frog rubber stamps.... I have been playing with the funky paisley for some new year cards. Love those banana frog stamps!
    (Not attentive families.. I gave Mum a list of the sets I wanted!)
    Karen

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    not a scrapping or papercraft pressie at all for me...................got my supercoolio mega funkerama (Kirsty Wiseman says this all the time)..................iPOD yey

Umm....Er....What Was I Saying.....????? LisaPink's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I got a new camera but was allowed to have it at the beginning of Dec, so wasnt expecting much, just something little to open, so I was very surprised to find a Big Shot under the tree. Hubby was very happy with himself, that he actually managed to remember something I said I wanted!!
    Lisa. xx
    Points: 1x LO = 10pts 0 x Wk Challenge = 0pts x Minibooks = 0pts cj entry = 0pts TOTAL = 10
    My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    Box of scrapping goodies including a new cartridge for my cricut and my real fave a complete drum kit - yup I said drum kit

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    a handbag .... and some GHD straighteners

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    oooooh faves have to be all the books I got, all scrapbooking ones such as the scrapbook hall of fame and loads of the designing with... books by autumn leaves, also have more pressies to come from family ive not seen yet

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    I got 2 banana frog alpha stamp sets and some lush paints. Ordered them myself for the girls to give me!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy11
    My faves were the books i'd got

Cathy Zielske; Clean and Simple I & II
    Heidi Swapp; Love Your Handwriting
    I got these too. I knew I was getting them and I was sooo excited I also got loads of K&Co papers. DH gave me a Canon 400D which I'm extremely excited about

...need more alphabets, must buy alphabets... weshpenguin's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    No scrapping pressies for me (my family just don't believe it's an appropriate use of money....?) but OH bought me a yummy green Motorola Pebl & I also got a fantastic tap dancing Mumble off my parents

Spanish Papercrafter paulapascual's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Mine its a long story. My birthday is on Christmas day, so normally I get a big present but my husband doesn't want to get me craft presents (he says I buy them myself anyway). But after buying me a D80 (what I have been dreaming about for a very long time) and a Epson Picture mate 240, we returned it because it is a lot of money. So no present at all. At least for now.
    Paula Pascual
    (Please excuse grammar and spelling mistakes, English is not my first nor second language!)
    My blog
    Crafty Storage Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (96)
    I was very impressed with my DP Phil as he got me all the craft goodies that I wanted and some clothes (he even got the size and colours right too )

He bought me a skirt, top, dressing gown, coat, and a hat/scarf/glove set. Scrapping-wise he got me a gorgeous purple tote, packs of c/s and a storage case, ribbons, brads, photo anchors (i think that's what they're called ) and a mini scrapbooking kit.

Even the children joined in too

One very happy Skipster here
    Anna

Surfin' the slippery slope..... juliadunnit's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    DH surprised me totally with an antique silver dressing table mirror. It replaces one with an embroidered back that I've had since I was a kid and which has had a half piece of mirror in it for about 10 years because I trod on it! Just when you think they pay no attention to anything!!

Ludgershall (near Andover) Crop Chat - an SG to visit
    Doing it like a Diva!
    A talker with a passion for crafting blogs here:
    stamping-ground.blogspot.com

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    I only have got 1 crafty pressie (so far, I get some more pressies just before New Year when we head to my parents! But I doubt anything crafty) of some Hobbycraft vouchers from my partner's mum & stepdad (no intervention from partner, other than mentioning about me heading there when we see them!)... so I'm using them to get a Xyron personal cutting system (as I love alphas and the sizzix ones are so expensive!) as they are cheaper there (for once!). Pick it up after work today

Otherwise I got a goat for a Kenyan village that my old Guide county have links with (and my mum still is a Brownie Leader in). I went back for their county day in Nov and caught up with my Guiding friends there .... and my Guide Guider friend was teasing me and mum about getting goats or hens for each other! ... so mum did (and some PJs that are too big!! Need to find a store with the smaller size as they're nice but huge!). The extra goats and hens graze with their own animals on the campsite that they're linked up with. They then use the money these extra animals generate on education & healthcare for the area.

Oh and OH also got me the Scissor Sister Album, that I hadn't quite got round to buying, but got me the special edition version! I've got another bit from him to come (he wanted them to be given in a particular order, and was a bit worried the CD wasn't going to be there for Xmas day! So I'm a bit entrigued).

Caz

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Paula I just read your blog, I think I would feel just as disappointed, even though as adults we know we aren't supposed to show it! And it doesn't make it any easier just because you insisted on taking it back - you still were hoping for a present that was just right. I hope you find something that makes up for it!!!
    Jenny Cocks, visit my blog Don't get mad, get crafty!

Nutter Extraordinaire!! scrappydiva's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    My birthday is early December, so I just asked everyone for money for birthday and Christmas so I could put it towards a Craft Robo. I was really lucky that the birthday money covered the CR completely, so the Christmas money (all £130's of it) can go on Stash. However, I got a bit of a suprise from my Mum.... she paid for me to go on a 6 week card and papercrafting course!! I seriously wasn't expecting that and as I'm a fairly new card maker and scrapbooker anything I learn on the course will be very useful!

Dead chuffed!