Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fave present?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    Well that would have to be my Craft Robo . Only other presents I got were an A3 cutting mat from dh and a big purple storage bag thing from my mum with lots of plastic storage boxes in. Everyone chipped in with my CR so I have nothing else this year...but my new Robbie makes up for that .

Love pretty paper and dies Fairysparkle's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    Paula I read your blog and really felt for you, how awful to have it and then its taken away of course you were upset(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
    My best pressie was the CR which I had several weeks ago and the last TSV, and all my advent swap goodies
    Lorraine

Love is the sweetest feeling that we know Ladybug-nina's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Mine was my lovely crop a dile

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    No scrappy presents for me this year I think everyone knows I have too much already

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I read this rather late in the scheme of things. I had some nice crafty bits and pieces from my kids-an AMM paper and embellie kit and some K&Co tag books and brads that apparently were half price in Hobbycraft(why did he have to tell me that?)I also got the TSV with the perfect pearls which came after Christmas but was paid for by money I was sent-love it. However my DH (and anyone who knows me will know we have had a really horrid stressful year and are actually living apart at the moment) handed me a package-some diamond earrings-with great glee.He knew I would love them. He bought me the exact same pair 2 years ago and I was wearing them when I opened the new ones. And no, you cannot return earrings to Earnest Jones- we tried!
    Life is 10% what happens to you,and 90% how you react to it.

Spanish Papercrafter paulapascual's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Sue, although that is far worst than what I got, i think I know the feeling. Lots of hugs. And thanks to everyone for their hugs, they are certainly making me feel better.
    Paula Pascual
    (Please excuse grammar and spelling mistakes, English is not my first nor second language!)
    My blog
    Crafty Storage Blog

So many photos, so little time USA2UK's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Paula, happy birthday to you, belatedly

Hope you have a happy new year

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    One of my friends got me a cropadile and the 2007 desiging with calendar, both of which I had hinted I'd like, but didnt expect her to get both!

My family dont get me scrapping stuff, they wouldnt know how! But they did get me tons of books and DVDs.
    :-)
    ally

Swaps: None at the moment.
    I've joined the blogging revolution - http://serendipitypapercuts.blogspot.com/

Cambridge in New Zealand (town of the trees)was Liverpool
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    I got an IOU from DH for a craft Robo, he's waiting for some money to come thru and then will buy me it (worth waiting for i think) and my gift from mum (and dad) the CK BOM kit (the breast cancer one) still hasnt come from the US yet
    But the kids this year bought us pressie themselves and i got a lovely eeyore from my DD (8) and DS a new mug and matching bowl with tinkerbell on which i did really need, so they were so lovely well pleased with those.
    SSF Team CJ 2008 target 52 los completed = 3 Mini books completed = 2